I get the same email over and over again. “James, I know that I don’t want to stay in the academic life. I want to find a new career. But I’m just not passionate about any of the options out there.”
It was a hard leap for me to go from studying art to working an office job.
I’ve created a video class to help you decide on a career focus. By the end, you’ll know how to pick a direction that both earns you money and keeps you happy.
This is a video training course. You’ll be sent the video lessons to keep and play whenever you like.
Specifically, I’m talking to people who . . .
Can’t make up their mind—you have a lot of choices but can’t seem to take the leap and decide on one career direction.
You want to earn a good income—but you also don’t want to do boring work or be locked in some corporate dungeon.
You want purpose and meaning in your career—does everything need to be about money and business?
This is what the video training covers:
- How to decide on one direction—we’ll do a specific exercise that helps you uncover the best career direction based on your passion and talents.
- BIG mistakes to avoid—you need to make trade-offs when picking a career. If you are fine to toil in poverty for your art, then skip this training.
- Specific steps and lessons I’ve learned—this isn’t fluff or follow your passion. It’s a practical set of steps.
How the video training works
- Just purchase and you’ll be sent a link to download and keep the course
- You’ll have a series of video lessons, each covering a different step
- Training includes practical steps, tools, and specific actions to take
Cost of the training
There is a cost of $39 for the video training. You’ll be sent a bundle of video lessons. But you’ve also read to the end of the page which means you pay attention to details, so add the following code in the shopping cart for a big discount. The code is: 2016.
BUT JAMES, why do you have to charge for these things?
These projects eat up my Saturdays (I have a full-time job) and took me around 60 hours to create.
The price also covers my website’s hosting costs (these costs have increased with my traffic and after I moved from cheap hosting to secure hosting due to a hack).
Refunds are free and your money will be returned in full if you decide the course isn’t for you (valid up to 60 days after purchase).